The hottest wedding experience of the year has arrived, and brides and grooms-to-be stand a chance to win BIG at this year’s Brabys Future Bride Bridal & Beauty Show, taking place from 1 to 3 March at The Globe at Suncoast.
For many, the most important factor to consider is budget. Imagine not having to worry about the cost of your wedding? Stand a chance to Win a Wedding with Future Bride Magazine valued at over R170 000!
To enter, you have to attend the show. Here’s what you can win:
- A customised bespoke bridal gown from Hanrie Lues Bridal.
- A wedding cake by Sugar Coated Cakes.
- Mouth-watering catering by Renegade Kitchens.
- A delicious dessert table from The Cake Lab.
- Twist confetti by Pan African Pyrotechnics.
- Gorgeous blooms from Kogies Florist.
- Wedding décor from A2Z Event Specialists.
- Honeymoon accommodation at Ghost Mountain Inn and Umgazi River Bungalows.
- Stunning wedding jewellery from NWJ.
- Wedding make-up by Blush Make-up.
- A photobooth from Hashtag Photobooth.
- Wedding photography by Ravenfire Photography.
- Stage décor by Innovative Décor.
- The venue at The Plant Venue Co.
- Wedding stationery by Creative Design Studio.
- And much more….
If that wasn’t enough reason enough to get your bridal party to The Globe this weekend, here are even more reasons:
- Some brides know exactly what they want their dress, veil, make-up and hair to look like, but others don’t know where to start. Aimed at showcasing the latest trends and styles for brides on their special day, we will be offering two daily fashion shows Saturday, 2 and Sunday 3 March at 11am and 3pm. Start dreaming of your look as models strut local designers, ranges, make-up styles and hair-dos down the runway.
- Browse through over 100 wedding suppliers, beauticians, florists, photographers, venues and event co-ordinators providing wedding inspiration, the best deals and advice.
Simplify your wedding planning this weekend by identifying your do’s and don’ts for your big day, selecting a shortlist of suppliers who share your vision and refining your option by asking the right questions. The Brabys Future Bride Bridal & Beauty Show will take place from Friday, 1 to Sunday, 3 March at The Globe at Suncoast.