WIN A HONEYMOON COMPETITION RULES
This competition is undertaken by Conker Exhibitions (registration number 2008/029526/23) and Serendipity. The Win a Honeymoon Competition Rules will govern and apply to this competition. Please take note of and review these Competition Rules. By your participation in the competition, you agree that these Competition Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the agents or advisors connected to the competition and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified or amended by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision of these rules posted on the Promoter’s website or by way of any other official competition communication procedures (at the Promoter’s sole discretion) in order to reach as wide a participating audience as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
1) Eligibility and Participation
- The competition is organized and undertaken by the Promoters.
- Any person who is a director, business partner, permanent/casual employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoters or any of their immediate families, including spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers or sisters or a past permanent/casual employee who has resigned within 6 months of the competition draw, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Any person who is a prize sponsor or supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- This competition is only open to engaged couples, who are over the age of 18 years.
- Participants must be permanent South African residents and citizens (proof of identity must be provided in the form of an identity document/card issued by the South African government).
2) Entries and Closing Date
- The competition will run from 2-4 March 2018
- To enter the competition participants, need to attend the NWJ Bridal & Beauty Experience where they will need to take a selfie at the Serendipity Travel stand and use the #serendipitytravel and #bridalandbeauty.
- The closing date for this competition is 4th March 2018 at 2pm. No late entries will be accepted.
- The prize is a honeymoon and consists of the following: – Return flights with airport taxes from Durban to Mauritius – 7 Nights’ accommodation in a 5 star hotel – Return transfers from airport to hotel – Value over R40 000
- The prize is subject to all prize sponsors’ availability, booking preferences and Terms and Conditions.
- The prize does not include any costs that might be incurred will be for the prize winner’s account.
- The prize is only valid for 1 year from the draw, unless otherwise stipulated.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
4) Selection of the Prize Winner
- The names will then be put into a hat and randomly drawn and the winner takes all.
- There are no runner-up prizes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the Competition Rules at any time, this is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and without liability.
- If a participant contravenes these Competition Rules, the participant may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
- The Promoters, their directors, permanent/casual employees, agents, their affiliates, their advertising agencies, their suppliers, their consultants or advisors shall not be liable for any claim for any loss, damage or injury arising or suffered by any person entering this competition in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury or death, or any harm caused to any participant, or for damage, loss or destruction of any property of any participant arising from negligence by the Promoters, their directors, permanent/casual employees, agents, their affiliates, their advertising agencies, their suppliers, their consultants or advisors.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The participant in this competition is aware and agrees that in order for the Promoters to conduct this competition, the Promoters must collect and use the personal information obtained for the participants.
- Any person who participates in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted the Win a Honeymoon Competition Rules and agrees to be bound by them.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this competition.
- The winner will be responsible for the difference in cost of any goods/services which exceed the cost of the sponsored prize. No discounts will be negotiated.
- The competition may be terminated at any time by the Promoters with reasonable notice to the entrants. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against the Promoter’s Venue or its promotional agents.
- Entrants are required to read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this competition, all entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be solely interpreted by the Promoters.
- All entrants indemnify the Promoters and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
- The winners will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a sponsored prize.
- If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minister of Trade and Industry or if the competition is declared unlawful, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any right they may have accrued in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the Promoters or their promotional agents.
- At the end of the competition all of the Promoters’ obligations with regard to the competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.