A shout out to KwaZulu-Natal’s beauty enthusiasts and modern men, brides, grooms, and bridal parties – get ready for the trendiest bridal and beauty event of the year! The buzzword on everyone’s lips at the moment is individuality and, finally, we bring you an experience that gets it. The all new, exciting NWJ Bridal and Beauty Experience will launch on the sunny shores of Ethekwini, home to a diverse population of movers and shakers, from 2 to 4 March at the Durban Exhibition Centre.
WHAT’S THE BUZZ ABOUT?
Beauty and style are forms of art and, similarly, open to individual interpretation. There isn’t one way of looking magnificent or making your special day memorable – particularly in a country full of such diversity and flair. Internationally, individual style is making a big splash on the beauty scene and the freedom of finding an expressive uniqueness is liberating many from the oppressive ropes of that idealistic front cover model.
To lift the weight, we bring you the ultimate bridal and beauty “experience” – an event that lets you actively participate in the latest trends from hair, make-up, brow artistry, grooming, bridal couture, and much much more.
Features to get you feel inspired:
- Envision yourself in bridal master classes.
- Get your creativity flowing in beauty and grooming tutorials.
- Cutting edge trends in wedding couture showcased in fashion shows for the bride, groom, and bridal party every 45 minutes.
- A chance to try out pioneering branded products.
- An opportunity to win big with exciting competitions.
- Live interviews with leading beauty ambassadors.
- Unique brews at the craft beer and gin bars.
- Delectable local eats in the food truck revolution.
- Leading wedding industry experts ready to answer your burning questions and provide you with plenty of options for the theme, venue, décor and catering.
The question you should be asking is how many friends should go with you. Set to be the ultimate beauty and bridal event, the variety of interests, niches and styles catered to are boundless. Whether you are a stylish Millennial or chic baby boomer, bride/groom-to-be or dreamer, you don’t want to miss out on this event!